1. Payment is due within 30 days of invoice. Prompt payment is expected.
2. All bank charges (e.g. bounced cheques) caused by the client will be charged for.
3. The contractor will not accept liability for any acts of vandalism, theft, or accidental damage to his work unless caused by the contractor or his employees.
4. The contractor will not accept liability for damage to services e.g. gas, water, drainage, electricity and telephone unless the positions of these have been clearly and accurately indicated to the contractor by the client on a suitable sketch-plan before work on the contract commences.
5. The contractor will not accept liability for delays caused by strikes, lock-outs, labour disputes, accidents, nesting birds, bats, or any other cause beyond the control of the contractor.
6. Work will only be commenced following receipt of a written acceptance of the Quotation and the Terms & Conditions of contract.
7. The client is responsible for informing his neighbours of all work, to his property or boundaries, which might be of concern to them, and to obtain their consent before work starts.
8. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
9. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
11. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
12. Roots to Shoots Horticultural Services is an independent trading company and should not be confused or mistaken with any other company bearing a similar name.